Thursday, June 2, 2011

"Panoramic - The Quads"

Reflection
My group (Me, Chase, and Chris) chose to do Panoramic Photography because it's often used in awe-inspiring landscapes.  I chose to do the Quads for my location because I personally find the area one of the most beautiful areas of the school.  The center focal point of the picture leads to the "Senior Circle" (Hasn't been called that in...years!) Tree and every corner of the quad is surrounded by aesthetically pleasing trees.  Also, the trees on a sunny day look particularly nice.


I feel the picture came out nicely, however there are some inconsistencies with the shot (non-leveled ground and that I wasn't dead-center of the quad), however I am pleased by the photography nonetheless.  I really wished I could of done HDR, but due to the breeze, the trees kept swaying and making 3 similar sets of photographs (with different exposures) nearly impossible/difficult to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment